In addition to our scheduled group trips, Zephyr also offers a myriad of private trips, where you can choose your own destination and activity, and a trip date that works for you. For example, these are some of the private trips we have helped people plan in the past year:
- A food and wine trip to Chile & Argentina for 16 wine-loving friends
- A family biking trip to Puglia to celebrate a 90th birthday (for a very active patriarch!)
- A private, custom trip to Peru for three couples
- An epic multisport trip with the kids and grandkids to Yellowstone
- A mother and son “milestone” birthday trip to hike the Inca Trail together
- A business incentive trip to South Africa for a company’s top franchisees
- An Inca trail trek for a University Alumni Association (see their trip video)
- A custom family trip to Patagonia over the Christmas-New Year holiday
Traditionally, our minimum for private trips has been 10 participants, but that is about to change! In 2015, we will be working on plans for people to be able to book a private trip in select locations with a group size as small as four people, which will open up a virtual world of possibilities!
If you (or somebody you know) are interested in creating a private trip of your own, email Kris Keys to see what might be possible for you!