Welcome, Travel Professionals! We look forward to working with you to help you build an extraordinary active vacation for your clients.
We are proud to offer exceptional active experiences your clients will never forget, including treks up Mt. Kilimanjaro and to Machu Picchu on the Inca Trail, bicycling in Tuscany, Spain, and Provence, and multisport adventures through Croatia, Yellowstone, and Chile & Argentina.
We are happy to work with you on both our small group public and private tours. We offer private tours for all of our itineraries and have varying minimums depending on the tour, which you can find on the individual tour pages. We’ve planned active tours for a wide range of group sizes from as few as two people for some of our treks and as large as 45 people for an organization’s sales reward trip. Or if your clients are looking for a less active vacation, check out our sister company, Taste Vacations, for well-crafted food, wine, and beer tours.
For custom itinerary tours, we require a $1,000 deposit in order to begin the research and planning process. This deposit will then be used towards the final trip balance.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Your clients will love us. We provide intimate experiences with local, bilingual guides, paired with an American Zephyr guide as needed.
- We are moderately priced compared to our competitors.
- We are a small company providing personal service, so neither you nor your client will feel like just another number.
- We have over 20 years of outbound tour operation experience through Zephyr Adventures and our sister company, Taste Vacations
- We pay a 10% commission for each tour booking and provide payment within two weeks of the tour running.
- We offer you the ability to place your clients on our public tours or to create a private tour just for them.
- You have the option of working with your client entirely on your own or handing them off to our tour operations team; either way, you still receive your commission.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the best way to set up a tour? Please call us at 888-758-8687 extension 1. We are eager to answer your and your client’s questions and assist you with a sale.
What is included in each tour? It can vary from tour to tour but generally, the trip price includes all local ground transportation, double occupancy lodging, most meals, all scheduled activities, park or trail permit or entry fees, wine/beer/food during organized tastings (if applicable), and a professional tour guide. A few meals may not be included to provide time for your clients to explore the area on their own. We do not include drinks with our meals unless they are specifically paired lunches or dinners.
We do not include airfare to and from the destination. There might be internal flights like on our South Africa: Hiking, Wine, & Safari Adventure that will be booked by our staff and billed to your client separately once confirmed.
What age is your typical client? Though we have clients that are a wide range of ages, the typical age of a Zephyr Adventures guest is between 40 – 70.
My client has specific dietary needs. Will that be a problem? As long as we know ahead of time what your client’s dietary needs are, we will happily accommodate them. We provide the dietary needs of all our guests to every establishment we visit before we arrive and keep a watchful eye while on tour to ensure everyone’s needs are being met.