This is the second post in a series we are calling “In The Words of Alumni” that shares feedback about a trip directly from the travelers who were just on it. Online ratings are becoming increasingly important for small businesses like ours (see our blog post on this topic).
We are happy to tell you all the great things about our trips, but our words don’t carry as much weight as the words of the people who have just experienced it firsthand! Thanks, travelers, for allowing us to share your experience with others.
Consider joining us on our 2019 Baja Kayaking Adventure (March 10 – 16 ). Based on feedback from our previous groups, we added an extra “layover day” to next year’s trip to allow for an even more relaxing vacation!
Baja Kayaking Adventure – March 2018
Overall Trip Rating: 4.89/5
- The trip was AMAZING; I would do it again tomorrow if I could. I loved marveling at the pink rocks next to the azure sea… Just appreciating the colors. The people on the trip were so much fun. I feel that I’ve made lifelong friends. – BECCA P.
- Great trip! Great guides! Great group! So many great moments! I loved happy hours and looking at the stars at night. Swimming with the sea lions was great too. It was just as it was described and I was not disappointed. – MIKE M
- One of the most memorable experiences of my life. Waking up on a deserted island on a beachfront campsite, surrounded by nice people and with a gorgeous sea to kayak. Thank you all for doing what you do. I was wary of organized trips, as usually, they try to cover too many things, leaving the average experience somehow poor. You guys reversed my idea. I doubt we could have done anything better by ourselves, and definitely not is such a well-organized way. – GIOVANNI P.
- Way, way, WAY beyond expectations. Simply the best! Chino and Antonio had such a depth of knowledge and passion for the flora, fauna, and culture—I found that to be wonderful and quite moving. I felt safe every single minute, and confident that we were in capable hands should anything go not to plan. A super fun crew, too! Eternally grateful for each moment of the past week. – POLLY L.
- It is one of my most favorite outdoor experiences of my life. If water makes you nervous or the thought of being out on the ocean does, don’t let that stop you. I’m nervous on and in water and I would kayak in the Sea of Cortez every chance I get. The safety training and getting familiar with the boats on the first day was great. Having two kayak guides on the water with the group at all times was also something that I think made people feel more safe and comfortable out on the water. I loved the evening kayak out to the bay where the turtles are. It’s so calm. So peaceful and paddling back in at sunset is just incredible. – MICHAEL K
- I loved it!!! Next time I’m staying and paddling for at least a full week!! No kayaking experience was necessary. Camping in the sand is FUN!! The local guides were super knowledgeable! I really appreciated their respect for the landscape, wildlife, flora, and fauna!! I felt safe! – MIMI L.
- I so appreciated the instruction and attention to safety. This trip challenged me but it made me feel confident. – JANE M.
- The extra kayak instruction and wet exit training made all the difference! Having two guides helped people hear and stick to a plan on the fly in the water, plus a guide on each side checking on people made me feel safer. Distances were about right, I was always happy to arrive without being desperately exhausted. Plus, I will never forget swimming with the whale shark!!! Wooowwwwwww!!!! – NENNA B.