Zephyr Adventures was founded 15 years ago in 1997 as the world’s first inline skating tour company. We were a unique travel company then and remain that way today.
- All our tours are active and are designed to accommodate participants of various abilities.
- We don’t try to do everything for everyone but, instead, focus only on tours where we can be the best in the business – active food, wine, and beer tours; trekking vacations where you don’t have to carry your own gear; and inline skating adventures in the best locations throughout Europe and North America.
- We provide you with every comfort on our tours but also make sure we don’t insulate you from the local culture. We purposefully allow you to discover some things on your own because it makes for more authentic travel experiences.
- We remain small by design — you will often find Zephyr’s owner Allan Wright or one of our full-time employees on a tour as a guide, and we’ll treat you more like a family member than a customer once you travel with us.
- We believe we provide some of the best value you can find in adventure travel. We do this by eliminating the cost of an office (we all telecommute), not owning our own vans or bikes, and removing the expense of a big marketing budget or expensive 50-page catalogs. We are proud to offer excellent tours at reasonable prices.
In addition to our tours, we run niche conferences in the food, wine, beer, and fitness industries. We entered this industry a few years ago because we were already involved in wine tours and now these conferences give us better connections, more knowledge, and greater access to local places on the active food, wine, and beer tours we run.
If you have any questions, please give us a call or send us an email. We hope to see you on an active adventure soon!