Welcome to the Zephyr Adventures Media Center! Interested in how Zephyr got started? Want to know more about the events Zephyr organizes? Looking for the latest press information? You’ve come to the right place!
Zephyr Adventures has been providing active travel tours around the world since 1997. We specialize in adventure vacations that include activities such as hiking, trekking, biking, and inline skating, with several trips focused on beer, wine, and food. Zephyr offers both public and private tours to domestic and international destinations.
Zephyr Adventures also operates annual events and conferences in the food, wine, beer, and fitness industries, including:
- Beer Now
- Beer Marketing and Tourism Conference
- International Food Bloggers Conference
- Wine Bloggers Conference
- Wine Tourism Conference
Why We Are Unique
- We were the first inline skating tour company in the world and still the only company in the hemisphere offering skate tours.
- We are one of the few tour providers to combine physical activities with a focus on food, wine, and beer.
- We are based in the small town of Red Lodge, Montana (population 2,300) but our employees work virtually in five states.
Allan Wright, founder and president, launched Zephyr Adventures in 1997 as the world’s first inline skating tour company. Since then he’s expanded Zephyr’s offerings to include active vacations of all kinds with a focus on active food, wine, and beer tours around the world.
In 2008, Allan continued to expand Zephyr’s offerings by organizing the first Wine Bloggers Conference in Sonoma, CA. Since then he has created additional conferences covering various wine, beer, food, and fitness industries.
Through these conferences, Allan has established strong culinary and drink partnerships that not only enhance Zephyr Adventures’ tour offerings, but inspired him to create Zephyr’s sister company, Taste Vacations, a luxury travel company exclusively focused on food, wine, beer, and spirits tours that launched in 2014.
For more information, please contact Beth Peluse.