- Sep 22 - 28 2018
- Germany: Mosel Valley Bike Adventure for 60+ $2,750 per person
Biking is perhaps the perfect speed to see the world. It is fast enough to get you from one place to the next and slow enough so you don’t miss the sights, sounds, and people of a local area. Even if you are not a regular biker, you’ll do fine with our multiple route options and van support.
The key to our Hiking and Trekking Adventures is we get you in fantastic, out-of-the-way places but you don’t have to carry more than a daypack. Our hiking tours return to a hotel each night while our multi-day treks use porters, horses, and even yaks to transport your gear.
- Jul 20 - 29 2018
- Tanzania: Mount Kilimanjaro Trek $3,900 per person
- Sep 8 - 13 2018
- Slovenia: Julian Alps Trek $2,850 per person
- Sep 23 - 28 2018
- Slovenia Hike Adventure $2,950 per person
- Oct 7 - 13 2018
- Peru Transformational Journey $3,650 per person
For those of you who are generalists, we offer multisport tours. These usually include hiking and biking and often another activity such as inline skating, horseback riding, or whitewater rafting. You can always opt out of an activity if you wish!
- Jul 15 - 19 2018
- Greater Yellowstone Family Adventure $2,115 per adult and $1997.50 per child
- Jul 29 - Aug 2 2018
- Tanzania: Serengeti Safari Adventure $2,900 per person + internal one-way flight cost from Serengeti to Arusha (estimated to be $200 - $300)
- Sep 15 - 21 2018
- Croatia Multisport Adventure $3,475 per person
- Feb 26 - Mar 2 2019
- Yellowstone Winter Multisport Adventure $2,550 per person
- Nov 3 - 10 2019
- Chile & Argentina Wine & Multisport Adventure $3,700 per person