Please fill out the form below to register for the 2017 Wine Bloggers Conference to be held November 9-12, 2017 in Santa Rosa, CA. Registration pricing is as follows:
- $195 published wine writers and citizen wine bloggers,
- $395 industry wine bloggers
- $495 non-blogging participants
- All published wine writers are considered Citizen Wine Bloggers in terms of pricing.
- Citizen Wine Bloggers (those not connected to a business other than a media outlet) pay a reduced rate if you agree to write at least three blog posts about the conference. What you write about is up to you – the conference itself, a sponsor, a wine you try, the content, etc
- Industry Wine Bloggers (those connected to a business or other organization) pay a partially reduced rate if you agree to write at least one blog post about the conference.
- If you choose not to accept this condition, you are free to register at the General Registration rate.
- To sign up as a blogger, you must have an active (at least three current posts) blog that has been in existence at least three months. You must be listed as a contributor on the blog. Friends and spouses you wish to bring with you who are not clearly identified on your blog as part of the team need to sign up under the general registration category.
Please be accurate in selecting your category as we will confirm your status and it takes both of us a lot of time if we have to contact you. Please note we do not have registrations for only part of the weekend or specific events and you cannot share your registration with someone else. If you must cancel your registration, your payment is 50% refundable through October 9, 2017 and not refundable after that.
Please do not click on the Submit button more than once or use the back button – both of these actions may result in double registration/payment.