Imagine combining some of Colorado’s finest biking and hiking trails with arguably some of the country’s best brews. We visit the towns of Boulder, Fort Collins, Estes Park and Denver – each of which has its own distinct flavor and flair. You’ll have the chance to hike through the iconic Rocky Mountain National Park, visit multiple local breweries, and as an added bonus, experience the Great American Beer Festival (the largest consumer beer festival in the United States)! Tour will take place October 3-7, 2016. For more trip details, visit the Colorado Beer, Hike & Bike Adventure.
Additionally, by entering to win this awesome vacation, you’ll also receive a full year’s Beer Connoisseur premium membership, including … You will be automatically entered into the Colorado Beer Adventure giveaway upon registration for your premium membership.
- To enter you must be a U.S. resident aged 21 or over.
- The giveaway registration period will run from April 15 – July 31, 2016. To enter, click the Enter to Win! button above and register for your free Beer Connoisseur premium membership. You will then be automatically entered into the giveaway. If you are already a Beer Connoisseur premium member, you have been automatically entered into the contest.
- Only one entry per person.
- Prize includes:
- One spot on the Colorado Beer, Hike & Bike Adventure including all hotel accommodations, transportation, and most meals during the tour period.
- Round-trip airfare from anywhere in the U.S. to Denver International Airport provided by Boulder Beer Company.
- One-year subscription to Beer Connoisseur‘s premium membership.
Please see the complete Terms and Conditions.