“Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where Nature may heal and cheer and give strength to body and soul alike.” – John Muir
Sorry, no spaces remain on this trip! If you would like to be notified about future beer adventures, please complete our beer interest form.Yellowstone was established in 1872 as the world’s first national park and is known for its diversity of wildlife and many geothermal features like Old Faithful. In our humble opinion, it is also one of the most beautiful places on earth! The surrounding communities (and breweries!) offer a great way to enhance your experience of the region. We get to visit with brewery owners at beer-pairing dinners, hike ourselves silly, take a dip in some natural Hot Springs pools, drive over the scenic Beartooth Pass, raft the beautiful Gallatin River, and hmmm…what are we forgetting? Oh yeah! Beer! Each day you will build up a thirst that can only properly be quenched by a delicious, cold, regionally crafted brew from the tap at the local brewery. You don’t have to be a beer expert or a star athlete to enjoy this tour. You just need to be ready for some fun! We are heavily involved in the craft beer scene because we produce the annual Beer Bloggers Conference and have used this knowledge to create this fun, active beer tour.
DAY 1: We will meet you in Bozeman right before lunch, either at the airport or at the Lark Hotel. We start this tour out with a bang by heading directly to our first activity – rafting on the Gallatin River! It is a fun, but wet, ride through rapids ranging from Class II – IV, depending on how high the river is. Once we’ve dried off, we’ll drive down the road a bit to…SEE FULL ITINERARY
Real People, Real Experiences – What To Expect On This Trip
As on all of our adventures, we want to ensure you have the best experience possible – which is why we like to set expectations appropriately for every trip. Check out What To Expect On This Trip.
» Curious about traveling with a Beerbarian? Check out our interview with Zephyr beer guide, Doug Bailey.
For More Information
- Read more about our Greater Yellowstone Multisport & Beer Adventure in Outside Magazine.
- See Frequently Asked Questions for this specific trip.
- See our General FAQs page for general tour questions.
- INTERESTED IN JOINING US? Call us at 888.758.8687 or email us to check availability, or to ask any questions you may have regarding this trip or any other travel ideas you may be considering.
TO BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE: You can book online or by calling us at 888.758.8687. Zephyr Adventures requires a 500 deposit (payable by check or credit card) at the time of booking. The remaining balance is payable by check or credit card no later than 60 days prior to the start of the trip.
- WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? We will send you a confirmation email after we receive your booking, as well as a link to detailed printer-friendly pre-departure documents: arrival and departure information, suggestions for making travel arrangements, a packing list, an invoice, information about your trip location and guides. It will also include a link to an information form and liability waiver. We will also provide you with a link to information about travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance because it protects you if you have an unexpected change in travel plans. Please do not purchase airfare until you have received your pre-departure documents.
“Favorite Moment? I had many favorite moments. I loved our night walk in Yellowstone. I liked that we were able to be away from tourists, see the stars and watch Old Faithful erupt in the dark — much more exciting than during the day.” – Ellen G.
Want to make this trip even more memorable? Grab your friends and pick a date.