Greater Yellowstone Multisport & Beer Adventure
Night 1 >>320 Guest Ranch / Big Sky, Montana
One of our favorite places to stay, this is a classic and comfortable cowboy-style ranch (complete with horses) in the Gallatin River Valley. Their cozy log cabins are set up in a quiet canyon along the creek.
Night 2 >> Chico Hot Springs / Pray, Montana
This historic resort is located in the heart of Paradise Valley, just north of Yellowstone National Park. It offers comfortable accommodations, exceptional dining, and their very own natural Hot Springs pools that are emptied and refilled each night!
Night 3 >> Old Faithful Snow Lodge / Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
This is our favorite (and newest) lodge in the Park and we love the clean rooms and beautiful craftsman style construction intended to give a feel of being in the woods. We'll be right in the heart of the action as Old Faithful and many other geysers are right out our front door.
Night 4 >> Alpine Lodge / Red Lodge, Montana
This newly renovated quaint hotel is located in the heart of Red Lodge and within walking distance of many fun, small town shops, restaurants, and bars. BONUS: book early and reserve a a spot in one of their new log cabins or luxury teepees! (as available, by request)
We’ll meet you at 11 AM on the first day of the trip in Bozeman, Montana (airport code BZN), making it possible for some of you to fly in that morning. We finish in Billings, Montana (airport code BIL) on the last day, allowing you to fly out late that afternoon. However, as long as you’re coming all this way, why not tack on an extra night or two? You should get an “open jaw” ticket into Bozeman and out of Billings. Upon booking, we will send you a Pre-Departure Packet with complete travel information and suggestions for extending your trip.
Dates: July 22 - 26, 2017
Trip Length: 5 Days & 4 Nights
Activities: Hiking, Rafting, & Horseback Riding
“Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where Nature may heal and cheer and give strength to body and soul alike.”
– John Muir
DAY 1: We will meet you in Bozeman after lunch, either at the airport or at the Lark Hotel. We start this tour out with a bang by heading directly to our first activity – rafting on the Gallatin River! Make sure to wear proper clothes and shoes as it is a fun, but wet ride through rapids ranging from Class …SEE FULL ITINERARY
Real People, Real Experiences – What To Expect On This Trip
As on all of our adventures, we want to ensure you have the best experience possible – which is why we like to set expectations appropriately for every trip. Check out What To Expect On This Trip.
» Curious about traveling with a Beerbarian? Check out our interview with Zephyr beer guide, Doug Bailey.
For More Information
- Read more about our Greater Yellowstone Multisport & Beer Adventure in Outside Magazine.
- See Frequently Asked Questions for this specific trip.
- See our General FAQs page for general tour questions.
- INTERESTED IN JOINING US? Call us at 888.758.8687 or email us to check availability, or to ask any questions you may have regarding this trip or any other travel ideas you may be considering.
TO BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE: You can book online or by calling us at 888.758.8687. Zephyr Adventures requires a 500 deposit (payable by check or credit card) at the time of booking. The remaining balance is payable by check or credit card no later than 60 days prior to the start of the trip.
- WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? We will send you a confirmation email after we receive your booking, as well as a link to detailed printer-friendly pre-departure documents: arrival and departure information, suggestions for making travel arrangements, a packing list, an invoice, information about your trip location and guides. It will also include a link to an information form and liability waiver. We will also provide you with a link to information about travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance because it protects you if you have an unexpected change in travel plans. Please do not purchase airfare until you have received your pre-departure documents.
“Favorite Moment? I had many favorite moments. I loved our night walk in Yellowstone. I liked that we were able to be away from tourists, see the stars and watch Old Faithful erupt in the dark — much more exciting than during the day.” – Ellen G.
Want to make this trip even more memorable? Grab your friends and pick a date.